May 28, 2020 at 12.00 the Financial and Banking Association of Euro-Asian Cooperation is holding a videoconference. Beside members of MBS, Heads of commercial banks are invited to participate in the conference.
Subject: “Peculiarities of credit institutions’ work in the context of a pandemic”.
Questions for discussion:
- Activities of banks to organize remote work of employees. Formation of remote
- Features of the organization of basic processes in remote working conditions, ensuring their continuity and safety.
- Problems of information interaction between banks and the regulator.
- Transforming customer service models and processes.
- Features of trade and export financing under general quarantine conditions.